Bowers & Wilkins DS3 Rear Effects Speakers
The Bowers & Wilkins DS3 rear effects speakers will bring your cinema room to life delivering excellent immersive surround effects. The DS3 speakers are very easily wall mounted and can be switched between directional and dipolar modes.
As a part of our dealer agreement this product is unavailable for online sale. Contact us today, we would love to assist you with your purchase!
Bowers & Wilkins DS3 Key Features;
- Dedicated 2-way closed-box selectable dipole/monopole surround system
- 25mm Aluminium dome tweeter
- 2 x 75mm mid/high cone drivers
- 1 x Kevlar bass/ mid driver.
- Drive units 1x ø25mm (1 in) aluminium dome high-frequency,
- 2x ø80mm (3 in) midrange / high frequency, 1x ø130mm (5 in) woven Kevlar® cone bass /midrange.
- Frequency range: -6dB at 63Hz and 42kHz (monopole mode) -6dB at 63Hz and 15kHz (dipole mode)
- Frequency response: 85Hz – 22kHz ±3dB on reference axis (monopole mode), 85Hz – 10kHz ±3dB power averaged over front hemisphere (dipole mode)
- Sensitivity 89dB spl (2.83V, 1m)
- Nominal impedance 8Ω (minimum 3.3Ω)
- Recommended amplifier power 25W – 100W into 8Ω on unclipped programme
- Max. recommended cable impedance 0.1Ω
- Dimensions Height: 249mm (9.8 in)
- Width: 380mm (15 in)
- Depth: 153mm (6 in)
- Net Weight 5.2kg (11.5 lb)
- Finish: Black
- Supplied as pair