Bowers & Wilkins CT SW15 Passive 15 Inch Subwoofer is ideal for large size home cinemas and will deliver fast sub bass with plenty of impact. The box design is perfect for placing the CT SW15 into joinery or locating behind acoustically transparent screens. Better still use two CT SW 15’s to better integrate the sub bass into your room for a real cinema like experience.
As a part of our dealer agreement this product is unavailable for online sale. Contact us today, we would love to assist you with your purchase!
Bowers & Wilkins CT SW15 Key Features;
- Description: Closed-box passive subwoofer
- Technical features: Long throw Paper/Kevlar® cone bass driver,
- Drive units: ø380mm (15 in) paper/Kevlar® cone long-throw
- Frequency range: -6dB at 16Hz and 25/140Hz adjustable (EQ at A)
- Frequency response: ±3dB 23Hz – 40/140Hz adjustable (EQ at A)
- Bass extension: -6dB at 16Hz (position A), -6dB at 20Hz (position B), -6dB at 25Hz (position C)
- Power handling: 1000W
- Magnetically attached grille
- Dimesions (H x W x D): 550mm x 550mm x 260mm (290mm including grille)
- Weight: 30kg
- Supplied as each
Please note a Bowers & Wilkins SA-1000 subwoofer amplifier is required to power this unit