Krix Seismix 1 Subwoofer
- big bass performance
- compact and discreet design
- dynamic experience
The perfect subwoofer choice for those with space restrictions. The Seismix 1 will enrich you home theatre experience whether you have a small room, or you just don’t wish to dedicate the floor space to accommodate a larger speaker. The Seismix 1 uses a 200 watt in-built amplifier, matched to a downward firing 200mm bass driver and vent, with the cabinet raised off the floor via specially moulded rubber feet. Simple and effective styling ensures that the Seismix 1 can be placed almost anywhere in your room, including custom joinery to deliver a small space, big bass experience.
downward firing 200mm woofer
Large throw. More bass and power for its size.
Class D amplifier
High efficiency, low power usage, high performance. saves you money.
Rubber moulded feet, reduces transfer of vibrations into the floor.
- Frequency Range
- 25Hz -200Hz useable in room response. Low pass filter 50 – 200Hz, 2nd order. High pass filter to limit driver excursion below 26Hz.
- Bass Driver
- Nominal 200mm (8”) diameter doped paper cone driver, 38mm (1.5″) voice coil wound on high powered aluminium former, with vented magnet assembly.
- Amplifier Power
- 200 watts RMS into the nominal 4 ohm driver Maximum instantaneous power 400 watts
- Amplifier S/N Ratio
- Distortion – Input to Speaker
- <0.2% – @ 130 watts RMS
- Line Level Inputs
- Left Input (mono) – 130mV RMS for maximum output or Left + Right Input (stereo) – 65mV RMS for maximum output
- 116dB maximum SPL in room response
- Auto Power On / Off
- 20 minute delay before switching to standby after no input signal
- Phase Select
- 0º or 180º (relative to input signal)
- Enclosure Type
- Bass reflex, downward firing vent
- 375mm high x 295mm wide x 320mm deep