Bowers & Wilkins DS3 Rear Effects Speakers
Only 1 left in stock
The Bowers & Wilkins DS3 rear effects speakers will bring your cinema room to life delivering excellent immersive surround effects. The DS3 speakers are very easily wall-mounted and can be switched between directional and dipolar modes.
One pair only ex-demonstration
$1,299 now $1,000
Bowers & Wilkins DS3 Key Features;
- Dedicated 2-way closed-box selectable dipole/monopole surround system
- 25mm Aluminium dome tweeter
- 2 x 75mm mid/high cone drivers
- 1 x Kevlar bass/ mid driver.
- Drive units 1x ø25mm (1 in) aluminium dome high-frequency,
- 2x ø80mm (3 in) midrange / high frequency, 1x ø130mm (5 in) woven Kevlar® cone bass /midrange.
- Frequency range: -6dB at 63Hz and 42kHz (monopole mode) -6dB at 63Hz and 15kHz (dipole mode)
- Frequency response: 85Hz – 22kHz ±3dB on reference axis (monopole mode), 85Hz – 10kHz ±3dB power averaged over front hemisphere (dipole mode)
- Sensitivity 89dB spl (2.83V, 1m)
- Nominal impedance 8Ω (minimum 3.3Ω)
- Recommended amplifier power 25W – 100W into 8Ω on unclipped programme
- Max. recommended cable impedance 0.1Ω
- Dimensions Height: 249mm (9.8 in)
- Width: 380mm (15 in)
- Depth: 153mm (6 in)
- Net Weight 5.2kg (11.5 lb)
- Finish: Black
- Supplied as pair