The Bowers & Wilkins CT8 XO Mk2 Active Crossover Equaliser is a vital component of the Bowers & Wilkins flagship CT8 custom theatre speaker system. The CT8 XO MK2 brings the speakers, subwoofers and amplifiers together into sheer home theatre magic! If you need assistance with designing and or installing a performance home cinema don’t hesitate to get in contact with our custom installation division. Our custom manager is generally always available to assist!
Bowers & Wilkins CT8 XO Mk2 Active Crossover Equaliser key features;
- Designed to the standards of high-end audiophile electronics, the CT8 XO incorporates midrange/bass/subwoofer crossover filtering, remote control of surround dispersion mode, high- and low-frequency level adjustment, and three parametric equalisers to enable compensation for low-frequency speaker/room interface effects.
- Technology is nothing without control and the CT8 XO provides control to mould the Nautilus™-inspired CT800 speakers to fit almost any viable high-end custom install scheme.
- Description: CT800 system active bass management controller
- Bass/ midrange crossover, subwoofer/ bass crossover
- Low-frequency roll-off alignment, High-frequency roll-off alignment
- 3 adjustable low-frequency parametric equalisers
- Line in (XLR), Subwoofer in/out, MF/HF Line out (XLR), LF Line out (XLR)
- Level adjustment for the number of subwoofers
- 12V trigger switching for surround mode (3.5mm jack)
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 445mm x 483mm x 155mm (1.75 x 19 x 6.1 in)
- Weight: 3kg