Designed to fit discreetly behind any television, Control4 CORE 1 enables entertainment and intelligent automation experiences in every area, whether residential, commercial, or retail. CORE 1 delivers a beautiful, intuitive, and responsive 4K on-screen user interface with the ability to create and enhance the entertainment experience for any TV in the building. CORE 1 can orchestrate a wide range of entertainment devices including Blu-ray players, satellite or cable boxes, game consoles, and virtually any product with infrared (IR) or serial (RS-232) control. It also features IP control for TVs, Apple TV, Roku, AVRs, and other network-connected devices, as well as secure, wireless Zigbee control for remotes, lights, thermostats, smart locks, and more.
For entertainment, CORE 1 provides higher quality audio and a second independent zone – one digital audio output, and an HDMI output. The pair of simultaneous audio streams are provided by Ryff, the built-in high-resolution audio server, allowing customers to listen to their local music library, or stream from a variety of leading music services, and AirPlay-enabled devices.
Control4 Core 1 Controller key features;
- New, updated multi-core processors allow CORE to run OS 3 faster and more efficiently, with power to spare for future features and capabilities
- Includes four IR and two serial outputs for device control, plus a digital audio output for streaming music, and an HDMI output to provide an interactive 4K on-screen display and second audio zone
- Ryff high-resolution audio server built-in, with native support for popular streaming services including Qobuz, TIDAL, Pandora, Spotify, SiriusXM, SOUND MACHINE, TuneIn, and more
- Elegant 4K on-screen interactive menu for easy access to entertainment sources, device control, scene selection, comfort settings, surveillance monitoring, and more
- Fan-less design features a heat-sink chassis and integrated power supply, for a simple, silent, and reliable installation
- PoE+ provides power and network connectivity over a single CAT5/CAT6 cable
- A Built-in two-port Ethernet switch simplifies installation by connecting an additional device to the local network
- Elegant, low-profile design for flexible, simple installation inside a standard wall box, or mounted to the back of a TV, on the wall with an optional mounting bracket
- USB port enables connection to external hard drives for easy access to music content or use of a WI-FI dongle
- Registration to customer.control4.com enables access and control from multiple mobile devices through the Control4 App for Android and iOS – including Apple Watch – while connected to the local network
- Active 4Sight subscription enables remote access with the Control4 App, Intercom Anywhere, Notifications, integration with Alexa and Google voice assistants, When>>Then access, and automatic cloud backups
- Communication server built-in for audio/video intercom between Control4 touchscreens, Chime Video Door Bells and door stations
All Control 4 products must be configured and programmed by a certified Control 4 programmer. Fees apply and are calculated based on your system and how many devices you need to control.