Dan Clark Audio Aeon 2 Open Headphones are superb sounding, producing accurate detail and quality controlled bass, Aeon 2 is extremely comfortable to wear even for extended listing sessions, they are finished in red paint with black anodising. Aeon 2 is designed and built in San Diego California and uses driver technology from the award-winning ETHER 2 headphones. If you prefer a closed-back headphone your in luck! Aeon 2 is also in a closed-back version
Dan Clark Audio Aeon 2 Open Info:
- The updated driver flipped 180 degrees removes all motor structures between the driver and the ear for higher resolution and much larger soundstage
- Streamlined precision-machined single-piece flow elements eliminate voids and stray air paths within the motor to improve internal airflow, enhancing micro-detail retrieval
- New “collapsing gimbal” allows a full-size headphone to store in a remarkably compact case for easy travelling, without adding weight
- Superior driver damping for improved resolution, dynamics and a smoother frequency response
- AEON Flow 2 replaces a cast aluminium baffle with carbon fibre and a machined aluminium design that is more rigid yet lighter.