The Hegel H120 Integrated Amplifier Stands on the shoulders of GIANTS, the H120 carries forward the proud history of HEGEL amplifiers. The multi-award winning designs that over the years have dazzled listeners with their combination of raw dynamics and delicate naturality. The H120 carries that legacy, but in a smaller and more affordable package.
The digital-to-analog conversion is of the highest quality in the H120, with technology crafted from the ground up by Hegel. They take full control of the digital data stream, using technology developed from our absolute reference products, ensuring digital music delivery in its purest form.
The H120 uses the Hegel SoundEngine 2 amplifier platform allowing a damping factor higher than 2000 and extremely low distortion levels. Details about the SoundEngine can be found on hegel.com. In many ways, it works like a noise-cancelling headphone. It compares the output of the amplifier with the input. It detects all the sound pollution (distortion), and plays this forward into the speaker output, but in reverse phase. Like 1 minus 1 equals 0. It cancels out all pollution in real-time, leaving you with only the most natural sound.
- Power output: 2 x 75 W into 8 Ω
- Minimum load: 2 Ω
- Analog Inputs: 1 x balanced (XLR), 2 x unbalanced (RCA)
- Digital Inputs: 1 x coaxial (RCA), 3 x optical, 1 x USB, 1 x Network
- Line level Output: 1 x unbalanced variable (RCA)
- Frequency response: 5 Hz – 100 kHz
- Signal-to-noise ratio: More than 100 dB
- Crosstalk: Less than -100 dB
- Distortion: Less than 0.01% @ 50 W/8 Ω/1 kHz
- Intermodulation: Less than 0.01% (19 kHz + 20 kHz)
- Damping factor: More than 2000 (main power output stage)
- Dimensions incl feet: 10 cm x 43 cm x 31 cm (HxWxD), 12 kg shipping weight