The Hegel H190 Integrated Amplifier features DLNA streaming capabilities to play music from any streaming platform including AirPlay. With configurable inputs, a high-end DAC, and a front-facing headphone output you can enjoy ease of use with ultimate sound quality. In anodised black aluminium with an OLED display, the H190 is beautiful enough to be the centrepiece in any system and powerful enough to drive almost any loudspeaker on the market.
With a dampening factor of over 4000, the H190 is powerful enough to drive almost any loudspeaker currently on the market, especially the big ones! Plug in your loudspeakers and start streaming music over AirPlay, or any other DLNA streamer, quickly and easily. The high-end DAC ensures precision decoding, providing the best foundation of sound for your entire set-up. The 2×150-watt SoundEngine2 error cancelling amplifier prevents distortion and preserves the details and dynamic range in the original music signal.
The H190 also features a sturdy 6.3mm Headphone output that is front-facing, so you can easily plug and unplug as your listening style changes over the course of a day. With powerful technology inside of a modern casing, the H190 is the Hegel embodiment of Powerful Design.
Hegel H190 Integrated Amplifier Review
StereoNET Australia reviews the Hegel H190 Integrated Amplifier awarding it the prestigious Applause Award. Some of the highlights from the review:
Hegel’s H190 integrated amplifier is a highly adaptable device that provides an extensive array of connectivity choices, addressing the demands of both classic analog audio and contemporary digital and streaming requirements.
It stands as an outstanding comprehensive solution for the majority of users. This amplifier works seamlessly with various speaker types, encompassing studio monitors and stand mount designs, ensuring a robust performance without any worries about power capacity.
Read the full review here: https://www.stereonet.com/au/reviews/hegel-h190-integrated-amplifier-review
- Power output: 2 x 150 W into 8 Ω
- Minimum load: 2 Ω
- Analog Inputs: 1 x balanced (XLR), 2 x unbalanced (RCA)
- Digital Inputs: 1 x coaxial (RCA), 3 x optical, 1 x USB, 1 x Network
- Line level Output: 1 x unbalanced fixed (RCA), 1 x unbalanced variable (RCA)
- Frequency response: 5 Hz – 100 kHz
- Signal-to-noise ratio: More than 100 dB
- Crosstalk: Less than -100 dB
- Distortion: Less than 0.01% @ 25 W/8 Ω/1 kHz
- Intermodulation: Less than 0.01% (19 kHz + 20 kHz)
- Damping factor: More than 4000 (main power output stage)
- Dimensions incl feet: 12 cm x 43 cm x 41 cm (HxWxD), 19 kg shipping weight
- Finish: Black or White