Lumin’s most flexible player yet, LUMIN P1 is designed to sit right in the heart of your audio system. Use as a streamer, a DAC, a pre-amplifier or all three!
Lumin P1 Key Features:
- 9 digital & analogue inputs
- USB digital audio input & output support up to Native DSD512
- Balanced & unbalanced analogue inputs
- SPDIF & AES input support up to 192/24 & DoP
- HDMI 2.0 inputs & 4K passthrough with ARC support
Specified for exceptional musical performance:
- New processor delivers native DSD512 & PCM384 playback
- Dual Mono design throughout maximises channel separation
- Dual ES9028PRO SABRE DACs in Mono mode
- Femto Clock System with precision FPGA distribution
- New integrated dual-toroidal linear power supply & all-in-one chassis
- Fibre Network provides complete isolation from network digital noise
- Leedh Processing lossless volume control
9 digital & analogue inputs
LUMIN P1, 9 inputs provide enough flexibility for any audio or video stereo system:
- Industry-leading XMOS USB audio controller
- Native DSD512 and PCM384 compatible
- Windows 10 & Mac OS compatibility
- Balanced and Unbalanced analogue input
- LEEDH volume processing
- Passthrough function for home cinema integration
- DoP64 / 192 kHz 24-bit compatible
- TOSLINK, SPDIF (RCA), AES inputs
- HDMI 2.0 Specification compatible
- Supports 2.0 PCM audio decoding
- HDR, Dolby Vision, Dolby Atmos, DTS passthrough
- ARC compatible output
LUMIN P1 takes many flagship features from the outstanding LUMIN X1:
Immensely popular on X1, optical networking provides complete isolation from network noise. Additionally, dual network ports mean that you can connect LUMIN L1 or a NAS directly to P1.
FEMTO CLOCKING SYSTEM
P1 includes dual Femto crystal oscillators and our proprietary FPGA clock distribution system first debuted in X1.
OUTPUT BUFFER DESIGN
The fully balanced Dual Mono analogue output module including legendary Lundahl Output transformers has been keeping music-lovers happy since the original LUMIN A1.
DUAL-TOROIDAL POWER SUPPLY
The roomy P1 chassis provides space to move the X1 toroids inboard for a cleaner installation while retaining all the benefits of separate analogue and digital circuits.
New Remote Control
A new tactile infrared remote control allows easy change of input, volume adjustment, playlist navigation and more.
The exceptionally well-constructed acrylic and zinc LUMIN remote is made in Austria and is entirely Roon Ready.
The new infrared receiver built into LUMIN P1 is compatible with universal remote controls, phones and automation systems.
Flexible setup options
Use as a streamer, a DAC, a pre-amplifier or all three!
IDEA 1 – STREAMING DAC
LUMIN P1 can be used like all other LUMIN players. With its DSD512/PCM384 support, Femto Clock System, Fibre Networking, toroidal power supply, and Leedh Processing, P1 is second only to LUMIN X1 in pure streaming ability.
IDEA 2 – HI-FI HUB
Connect all your stereo sources to LUMIN P1 and attach a power amplifier and you’ve got everything you need for an incredible music system.
IDEA 3 – 2-CHANNEL TV SYSTEM
No need for an AV Receiver. Simply attach your HDMI sources to LUMIN P1 and P1 to your TV. With HDMI ARC, all your audio comes through your main speakers.
Lumin Ipad App:
Download the information sheet HERE