The Unison Research MAX MINI is the smallest model in the MAX range and was specially created to be matched with Unison Research tube amplifiers. To do this, both the sensitivity and the impedance of the MAX MINI were optimized according to the performance of our own tube amplifiers. The MAX MINI is a compact, reflex-loaded two-way bookshelf, with two front-firing reflex ports. The MAX MINI’s bass performance is very deep and loud, whereas it has a clear and precise mid-range and extremely high-quality treble. The MAX MINI is easy to position for optimal sound performance in your listening room.
Unison Research Max Mini Specs:
- System: Bookshelf – front-firing bass reflex
- Loudspeakers: 1 x 8” woofer, 1 x 1” compression driver with titanium diaphragm
- Numbers of ways: 2 way
- Frequency Response: 40-20000 Hz
- Crossover: Woofer low-pass 12dB/octave, Tweeter high-pass 12dB/octave, Crossover Frequency: 1 – 1.5 KHz
- Power: 100 watts RMS
- Sensitivity: 93dB @ 2.83Vrms/1 metre
- Nominal impedance: 8 ohms (6-ohm min.)
- Size: H 49.5cm x W 28.5cm x D 36cm
- Weight: 15kg each
- Colours lacquered: Cherry, Walnut, Mahogany
About Unison Research
Unison Research has been praised all around the world for more than 20 years. Their objective has always been to give delight through listening to music. Unison manufactures tube electronics, hybrid electronics and speakers all with the absolute intention of excelling at their objective.