Unison Research Performance
Throughout the history of Unison research, the company has always demonstrated its mastery of single-ended pure class-a valve amplifiers. The Performance is a beautifully crafted amplifier that features three KT88 power tubes per channel – a very unusual configuration, these deliver powerful and controlled 40 watts per channel. As in only the finest single-ended valve amplifiers, how they sound defines them, the Performance exhibits bass that is extended and fast, the midrange stunning in clarity and the top end smooth and deliciously sweet. The Performance is an amplifier that will satisfy the most demanding customers with style and ease.
UNISON RESEARCH Performance Specs:
- Type: Dual mono Stereo Integrated Valve Amplifier
- Output Stage: single-ended parallel ultra linear A class
- Output Power: 45 W / channel
- Inputs: 4 line inputs, 1 tape
- Input Impedance: 47 kOhm
- Outputs: 1 tape, loudspeakers bi-wiring
- Output Impedance: 4 – 8 ohm
- Feedback factor: 16 dB
- Frequency Response: 20 Hz – 30 kHz
- Valves: 6 x 6550/KT88 , 2 x ECC82 , 2 x ECC83
- Remote Control: IR inputs and volume
- Power Consumption: 500VA max
- Dimension: 60cm x 48cm x 23,5 cm.
- Net Weight:50 Kg
About Unison Research
Unison Research has been praised all around the world for more than 20 years. Their objective has always been to give delight through listening to music. Unison manufactures tube electronics, hybrid electronics and speakers all with the absolute intention of excelling at their objective.