The REL 212/SX features Two front-firing active woofers, rear and down-firing passive radiators. REL’s most powerful and agile subwoofer includes 12″ long-throw Continuous CastAlloy active drivers with additional 12mm stroke, improved suspension & carbon fibre blades, New double-spider, 12″ passive radiators with additional 30mm travel 18Hz at -6dB in-room response is achieved with a newly refined ultra-fast filter 1,000 watts (RMS) Next Gen II Class D amplifier
REL 212/SX Information and Specifications:
The Powerful 212/SX
QUALITY MEETS QUANTITY
Whilst the 212/SX thunders and shakes foundations, it also resolves detail and restores midrange warmth to its correct balance. At 1,000 watts with (4) 12” (350mm) drivers, 212/SX drives rooms hard and in multiple modes which allows it to create richer bass everywhere in a room.
Refinements to both REL’s legendary ultra-fast filters and newly developed drivers produces harder slam and brings to life quieter, gentler moments, improving system performance at both extremes. Plays brilliantly with both high-end 2-channel and large power theatre applications.
- (2) Front-firing active drivers, (1) rear passive, (1) down-firing passive
ACTIVE DRIVER SIZE & MATERIAL
- (2) 12 in., 300mm long-throw, Continuous CastAlloy™ cone structure, cast chassis
PASSIVE RADIATOR SIZE & MATERIAL
- (2) 12 in., 300mm Carbon/Carbon flat cone structure, steel chassis
- -6dB at 18 Hz
- High-Level Neutrik Speakon, Low-Level stereo RCA, LFE XLR and LFE RCA
- 1,000 watts (RMS)
- NextGen5 Class D
- Yes- REL AirShip system [required]. Sold separately.
W X H X D
14 1/4in., x 33in., x 20 1/4 in., (362 x 838 x 514.5mm)
128 lbs. (58 kg)
Piano Black Lacquer
Yes (10 Meters Nominal)