Unison Research Simply Phono
While phono preamps with valves are becoming increasingly common, not all of them offer stunning performance within their respective price classes. The Simply Phono is simply that—an outstanding tubed phono stage that offers incredible performance for the price. The Simply Phono is also the most logical choice to match with Unison Research amplifiers, although it works perfectly in any quality hi-fi system.
Unison Research Simply Phono Infomation;
- type: Stereo Phono Valve pre-amplifier
- Classe: pure A class
- RIAA : passiva +/- 0.2 dB ( 20 Hz / 20 KHz )
- Output Impedance: 800 ohm.
- Uscita: 1 x line
- Gain : 52 dB
- Total Harmonic Distortion (THD): 0.4 % at 1 volt output
- Signal to Noise Ratio (S/N): – 72 dB
- Inputs: 1 x phono MM or MC
- Input Impedance: 47 Kohm – 100 – 50 – 22 ohm / 100 pF (modifiable)
- Feedback factor: 0 dB
- Valves: 4 x ECC83 / 12AX7
- Power Supply: external
- Dimension: 140 x 290 x h 105 ( mm )
- Net Weight: 3 Kg (including power supply)
About Unison Research
Unison Research has been praised all around the world for more than 20 years. Their objective has always been to give delight through listening to music. Unison manufactures tube electronics, hybrid electronics and speakers all with the absolute intention of excelling at their objective.