The Unison Research Unico PRE is a hybrid stereo preamplifier with a quasi-dual-mono and fully balanced configuration, designed with the aim of giving the best performance, perfect integration with every audio system and maximum versatility. The quasi-dual-mono configuration is well represented by the layout of the connector on the rear panel.
For every input both the balanced XLR and the single-ended RCA connection can be selected via a front panel push button, the microcontroller will automatically recall the preset at every input selection.
Unison Research Unico PRE Specs:
- Output stage: Solid State, BJT
- Polarization: Class A
- Input stage: Class A Triodes
- Valves: 2 x ECC82 (12AU7)
- Sensitivity: 250mV
- Input Impedance: 10kΩ Ω
- Frequency response: flat @ 10Hz / -0.3dB@100kHz
- SNR: 95dB
- THD: 0.01% @ 3.14V, 1kHz
- Feedback factor: 0dB
- Inputs: 4 RCA and XLR lines, 1 RCA tape
- Outputs: 1 RCA tape, 1 RCA subwoofer
- Output connectors: 2 RCA, 1 XLR
- Remote control: IR, Volume and Inputs
- Power consumption: 50W max
- Dimensions (w x w x h): 43.5 x 43 x 13 cm
- Net weight: 12 kg
About Unison Research
Unison Research has been praised all around the world for more than 20 years. Their objective has always been to give delight through listening to music. Unison manufactures tube electronics, hybrid electronics and speakers all with the absolute intention of excelling at their objective.